The trail Vielsalm (2) has a distance of 20.4 km and an elevation gain of 641 meters.
Wout rode this trail on 14-08-2015 on a MTB
Route 2 has nothing to do with mountain biking, 80% asphalt and the remaining 20% ??shotterwegen rising. What idiot invents all downhill on the paved road. You can use this route better take your convertible or caravan. But tip: the area is beautiful, so PACK THE TRAILS !!.
Coltello rode this trail on 14-05-2015 on a TREK Superfly 29"
Prima round near Vielsalm. Many pine forest, paved roads.